Monday, June 2, 2008

Another post...........

Well well time 4 another post. Hmmm.......Some youth n I had white 201 on the last friday n sunday. It's not as boring as white 101. This time its more on history n geography inside the bible. It's fun tho learning all those. Usually during history class at school I will fall asleep but miraclely I didn't. Wooot~The lunch I (we) had there wasn't enough. Onli chicken rice without adding other things where can fill my (our) tummy 1. So Nic drove us to the ABC mamak there n eat something. I had A PIECE of chicken, ABC (longan flavour) and some roti tissue. The ABC there totally sux. Full of colouring n etc etc unhealthy shits. According to my survey mostly who is in Nic's car who ate ABC said it sucks. Well gotta thanks Nic too for it altho it taste bad. THANKS NIC 4 D FOOD ! ! !

The wide 201 requires us to call some friends to do shit thing. I did call mine and he didn' FFK me. Thank God he came. It made my life easier. Haha~ After all those interview thing we went to the arcade. Wheeee~ Syok..... But dammit there's no aeroplane game there for me~ haiz~ Then I had dinner wit Susana, Nigel, Jenny n Ken. Have 2 send those 2 back~ Wad 2 do~

Thats all. Need more elaboration or info u can refer to JENNY YAP's blog.


Irresponsible ppl.


Whats wrong wit my face =.="" dammit cant break d highscore.


My buddies......


My Partner~ (in game, dun think other)


bang Bang ~~ ~


SON OF MAN~ WOOT MY CREATION.

No comments: