Monday, June 23, 2008

*dot*

Geez so busy la this June. So many stuffz happening around me INVOLVING ME. Like this influence conference la, Elijah something something la, assignments la, exams la. Crap~.....Well this influence conference is kinda fun la. Can learn something something la. RM50 la wei. I pokai liao loh. Well diz year I only slept during the forum time and not the other time. Whee~ Im good. XD.....This conference got so much food 2 eat larh. So syok~ NICHOLAS WONG ! ! ! WHy change call of duty 4 wit kungfu panda la~ dang. Call of Duty 4 is more fun than panda la. Next time I put my character there fong sui let u shoot la. I know u mmm gam sam. WAHAHAHAH. I made some new frenz there. They're.....Jeng jeng jeng......Lavinia ! Joanna ! and Marie.




Well Influence Conference 2007 and 2008 I oso bcome usher. Looks like thats my profession loh. Haha~ My tutor for Information Technology damn funny la. She substitute the word " ELABORATE " with " MANIPULATE ". Funny shit.













I LOVE MY HAIR~ =P

No comments: