Thursday, June 5, 2008

05 June 2008

OH MY GOODNESS. Why Why Why la my college ppl duno how 2 speak english or cantonese fluently la~ Make me so damn hard 2 communicate with them. Somemore usually when doing a conversation its only one way conversation. I only do the questioning and the answer nia. Mostly of them not totally all. WTF rite? I'm dying........Further more my course is lacking of GIRLS. And beautiful 1 of cuz. Haiz.....Such a torment to me.

Now Maths if getting more and more boring la~ Its getting more and more complicated until i cant understand a shit out of it. In fact im starting to like programming more than the other subs. The lecturer for programming is better than the others. If i can rank em, basic maths lecturer will b at the end of the world. ^^V

Wheee..... I got my very first assignment from IT liao....Hope can finish it ASAP.~



No comments: