Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just another post.

At last im having some free time to write something in my blog. I'm going 2 b vy busy this 2 weeks bout all the college thing and other stuffz. @@.........Suffering.........1st of all I wana say bout the ppl lining up at the putra lrt station. It was my 1st time seeing Malaysian ppl lining up to enter the train. Such a wonder~ Some ppl are just so lazy. The train station its like just onli 2 floor (including ground floor) and ppl will rather take the lift than the stairs. WTF wei. Such laziness..........The lift function is just onli for disable ppl but ppl still use. Taking Lrt early oso got advantages 1 o. Less ppl and can get free The Sun newspaper ! ! ~~

Oh my.....Dat day i saw a fattard sneeze damm loud. Somemore it include a package consists of millions of thing like vapour coming out. Guess its saliva. ewwww.....Lucky i didnt sit nearby him. If not ill b contaminated wit bacterias.

Almost all my lecturers are fugging boring la. Especially those who's teaching me subject linking wit maths. Oh my.......I alwiz omos wana fall asleep every single lesson. THIS IS A TORTURE TO ME, IM DYING OF BOREDOM SOON. THOSE APEKS REALLY DUNO TEACH MORE INTERESTING LA~ ARGHGHGHGHGH.......

Guess I did went to the Hillsongs concert on the 18/5/2008. Well it was super duper luper crowded n doesn't have much space for me to jump. I lost Nic and the youth when I go search for "CLAIRE". Gosh...So tough finding u there. Then then I found Nelly Tan which is my ex ex skoolmate during SKTM 1 dat time. HI NELLY~ Nelly n Claire looks so cool n hot. >.<"""Lucky I found Nic n the gang later on. Every1 is sticking so damm close~ Diz time the concert is damn long. Have 2 stand so long~ Leg oso wan break ady. I only know how 2 sing 20% out of all the songs in that concert. . . . >.<""" paiseh....I know mostly all the fast songs and duno all the slow songs. THX NIC WONG FOR EVERYTHING ! ~ Guess what. I cut my hair today~ Whee easier to maintain now. The school's ICT lab computer internet connection is damn slow~ Took so long to load finish a video or game.~ I HATE MY COMPUTER !~ It keeps hanging when i plug in my mic wit earphone. Got 3 BATANG and 2 HOLES. So 1 hole for my speaker lo then the other hole for my mic n i didnt plug in the other batang which is the earphone batang then my comp will hang. WTFz.... IM GONA BUY A NEW MIC. Thats all.....Adioz amigoz.
Pau skin man


Pau skin man wit hair.


heart shaped Bougainvillea flower


CAUGHT IN THE ACT AGAIN ! ! !


I like it when its empty.


OKU lift....


Toilet time~


Hillsongs ticket~


Snow something mango flavored. Yummy


My student id~


Shorter hair~

No comments: