Monday, May 26, 2008

1st day of class~~

Ahhh.........Seeing those 2ndary school ppl holiday I start school pulak. So envy~ Geez i hate early classes. Have 2 get my butt up so early to start my day. Today i ate wantan mee again~ But its from another stall. Still tasteless but better la. More FRIED wantan.......Haiz today went there so early walk here n there trying to find my class but suddenly my course rep said 1st week don't have tutorial class. Dammit~ Damn hot la d weather. Travel here n there makes me sweaty. Then then then I go canteen 2 find Tam. I bumped into Celine~ Its such a luck to meet her there~. She transported me to times square n borrowed me her umbrella~ If not ill b soaking wet. Woot~ Thanks Celine, her bro n sis. My course rep gave me the wrong venue la. Its not Q119 dude its 110. Make me n celine walk here n there so long n late 10 mins. So hectic la~ Today lecture was kinda fun. My lecturer is a young guy. He taught us bout the history of programming n a little thing bout programming. But theres so many symbol kinda thing..........@@.....

No comments: