Tuesday, May 20, 2008

1st day of orientation/ college

It was really a tiring day where I only get less than 4 hours for my sleep. Well what 2 do. I went to my friends house to sleep over to avoid being so rush early in the morning. In d college i never expected there were sooooooo many ppl there. Even the toilet is also flooded with PEOPLE to change their clothes. I think theres no such purpose 2 use different entrance for different schools of people as they all go back to the same place to have a seat. Aren't they dumb by giving more work to themselves? Somemore we have 2 tuck in our clothes. I was like WTF. Still secondary/ primary school ah. Ahhh skip all those shitty parts.

During d 1st day I only get to see a few numbers of my seniors. Lucky they don't look nerdy. The glance from my "gam jing for ngan" made a conclusion that there is no LL or LC in my course. I hope that is not true. Less LC and more LL is what I needed. ^ ^.....

Talking bout the canteen. The food there sux to the max. By just tasting the ' wan tan mee' it gives me a bad impression for all the food there. The time for them to get ready the food is like taking foreva. Have u ever tasted a 'wan tan mee' without those soft white 'wan tans' n char siew? I guess u need to come to TARC n give it a bite. The pork skin/ fat used 2 cook the mee is like eating a soaked........soaked.....soaked thing la. It's not even aromatic n crunchy like those in "siew char" .

The head lecturer for my course is shitting boring. I slept a few times whens he giving a speech about the student matters. AND that idiot is holding the microphone for more than an hour without realizing its not working. What a dumbtard~ His voice is like mono throughout the speech - damn bored.

Well thats all for today~ The 2nd day ill b back at d college is diz friday. Hope there is something that amuses me and get to know some new friends too~ 1 more thing. I pulled out a mosquito head n its body is moving here and there while im typing this post. ^^


my ringz...............


uh yeah dats my outfit............

2 comments:

BeCkY** said...

Speak english with me.. so lame...

Dexter said...

now u know its lame