Monday, May 26, 2008

Tagged by JOO YING

8 Things I'm Passionate About

~Play game
~Find a gf
~Spend my time in a more useful way
~Get more money
~Get smart
~Improve my guitar skills
~Bcome more yeng zai
~Bcome a rockstar

8 Things I Say Or Do Too Often

~deng
~diu lei
~lol
~cool
~sms ppl
~draw pictures in msn
~watch shows
~finding things to eat

8 Things That I've Read Recently

~newspaper
~my / other ppl's blog
~lecturer's note
~sms
~wad ppl wrote in msn
~things on d net
~movie list
~bible

8 Songs I Could Listen Over And Over Again

~
Soulja boy - Yahh
~Soulja boy - Crank That
~MCR - Famous Last Words
~Nickleback - Rockstar
~Linkin Park - Given Up
~Fall Out Boys - Beat It
~Simple Plan - Your Love Is A Lie
~Justin Lo - 決戰二世祖

8 Things I've Learned Last Year
(how da heck i rmb)

~
How to drive
~How to drive faster
~How to drive fasterer
~How to drive fasterererer
~Comb my hair the "yeng" way
~I can online until 5 in the morning without ppl noticing
~Love can b hurting
~Play Guitar

8 people you tag

~
She Wei
~Michelle phoon
~ahhhh lazy find la~



No comments: