Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tiring, hectic yet interesting day.

As usual every morning I can't wake up by myself then surely kena scold by mother cuz didn't set my alarm clock. Every Tuesday i did that cuz I got a living alarm. =)
Things are unusual today when i reach PUTRA lrt. There are technical failures with it. What a GOOD thing 2 happen in a beautiful Tuesday morning. At least things are abit different today than any usual boring day in day out routine.
The stupid train will come around every 10-20 minutes at masjid jamek then will stop at every station for some time. What a nice thing ya? This BEAUTIFUL problem of the lrt made me 2 stuck inside the whole system for more than 2 hrs.
I wonder what will the crowd looks when more office people starts to flock at the place.
Damn I missed that beautiful chance to see countless anxious faces n sitting there enjoying the view. Then got this FEMALE DOG here who stands next to my line pushed me when near the lrt door. Chill la fatty. U want to get in? Go ahead. But don't ever touch me. I really wana scold her " Niama ka hai chao chi bai. Push wad push. Duno queue 1 ah?(in cantonese plz) ".
Somemore I saw this DESPERATE WOMAN trying to enter the lrt despite the lrt is so full. I pity those who are standing right beside the door where she force herself in. C'mon chill la, its not the end of the world. No need to be in a hurry.
Ahhh.....1 more interesting is that this "FELLA" is sooo busy with his phone smsing doesn't know that hes standing between the door. When the door closed.....BAMMM ! ! ! Squashed him into smithereens.(Im exaggerating here) Actually I want to laugh out loud " AHAHAHA SEI SOHAI ! ! !" when I saw his reaction towards it. ( damn I forgot to take a picture or video )
Then got this lady in yellow fainted. Cause = duno. Its not interesting for me so i lazy to talk bout it.
In the train i boarded theres this MENTALLY RETARDED DISGUSTING HUMAN. THIS human scared 2 woman who sat beside him. The he sleep on the whole row of seats. THEN worst of all this human DIP this finger inside his mouth FILLED with saliva then started WIPING the whole row of seats, the mirror frame and the iron bars. He keeps repeating that. Ughh.....
I THINK this mentally problem guy is trying to become an environmentalist.


Thats the guy standing not sitting wiping the whole board with his saliva. >.<"""

One more thing. When the train did an emergency break. THOSE vy YENG n COOL people who duwan to hold anything went dashing / flying of their spots. haha~ what a lesson for them. Lucky i was sitting. =D. GOD BLESS ME. THANK YOU ! ! !

LASTLY.
ITS another HUMAN Birthday today ! ! !


Sry no time to take nice pic of u~
SELAMAT HARI JADI LENG KWOK WAI !!!

No comments: