Friday, July 11, 2008

TAGGED BY JOO YING

7 Facts about me

-ima boy
-18 years young
-studying
-love rock music
-love 2 eat
-love money
-guitar n drums rock ! ! !

7 things that scare me

-CHASED BY A GANG OF ZOMBIES
-CHASED BY MAN EATING LIVING DINOSAUR
-CHASED BY VAMPIRES
-suddenly kenot online
-seeing ghost(nvr seen 1 b4)
-nobody left in this world xcept me
-no more nice music


7 songs of the moment

- Papa Roach->Forever
- Barry Manilow->Can't smile without you
- Savage Garden->Truly, Madly, Deeply
- Nightwish->Amaranth
- Linkin Park->Crawling
- Three Days Grace->I hate everything about you
- Timbaland->The way I are


7 things that I always say

- Haha
- Diu~
- NMKH( decode it yourself)
- Hey ! !
- Eat wad
- Diu go sleep la~
- hehehe~

7 things that matter the most to me ( not in any order )

- ME
- GOD
- My computer
- My handphone
- People who r related to me in blood
- Frenz
- MONEY ! ! !


7 First times in life (in the last 365 days)

- Drove a car.
- Reach the max speed 140Kmph+++
- Study in college
- Had 2 numbers. 016, 017
- Dyed my hair.
- Can grow n keep my hair
- Got super emo-ed. XD


7 tagged people; (more la:)

- MICHELLE PHOON( cuz she posted something vy disgusting)
- Jenny (cuz she having exams)
- Jerrica (alwiz ejek me)
- Sherynn (new blogger)
- MARIE (she likes 2 post lame jokes)
- Jeremy (lama tak update)
- Stephanie ( cuz shes holidaying)

No comments: