Friday, July 25, 2008

Craziest day

Woo hoo~ Today is one my craziest day of my life. Wooooo...... (lemme intro the heroes of today. Jun Eng, Weng Kin, and ME ! !)
I love getting crazy. Its so much fun expressing urself and doing things normal people wont do.
Well it seemed like a normal day for me UNTIL i reach school.
Of cuz la reach there earlier than any other fridays. So i went n find 1 of my friend.
He was playing basketball so i waited for him then 2 of my frenz joined. Then makan lunch.
Well well.....Today i was in luck. The RM2.50 economy rice totally filled my stomach.
Mayb i ate too much chocolate. Haha~
Today's "jap fan" was very special. That fella gave me a huge piece of chicken, a lot vege, chicken again, tofu and tambah nasi. Ughh...So full~
Then went into IT lecture hall. Lucky today is friday. So my friend got bring his laptop come. Whee can transfer file easily. The teacher let us off early today. Earlier 1 hour. Nice~
Then when my friends and i went out I dare him 2 pluck the coconut from the tree~
haha~ We waited for all the passerby to walk away but there seemed to be not happening.
This dude is a tall ass. Jun Eng jumped n jumped like a monkey to pluck 1 but 3 fell down. (people around laugh la) Haha~
I pick up 1 and other 2 fell into the drain. Then we posed for a picture. V ^^ V
After that Jun Eng go dare me roll the coconut inside the lecturers hall. It terhit the door n make some stupid noises. We ran for our lives after that~ wahaha so "song"~


White shirt is Jun Eng. Guy With hat is Weng Kin~


THE kukunut.


Posers with the KUKUNUT

Later weng kin blah wit one guy. So left me alone with Jun Eng.
I'm a good guy so i teman him go behind the school 2 smoke~
Then he teach me the skills of smoking. (pssst.....I'm not a smoker k)
Tadaa~ I pose again wit the batang.

Haha~ I took too little asap in. So can't c much come out.
( FYI : THIS EVERY SINGLE PIC OF ME SMOKIN IS JUST ONLY POSING
ITS INTENDING TO TRICK FOOLISH DUMB ASS SHIT BRAIN FAGGOTS
""I hope you're not categorized in it."" ONLY TRUE PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTANDS
ME UNDERSTANDS THE PICTURES REAL DEAL)

After that we went outside the accounts tutorial class. This ass go and carry me like a bridegroom carry his bride n wana throw me inside the rubbish bin. Lol. What a sicko. Fine la I'm not his rival. He's much more stronger than me. Lucky he didn't throw me inside. Or else im gona cook him~ As usual we went into the class n got crazy again. I go turn on all the fan and aircond to the max. Woo hoo~ Nais~


Kok Wai's hand kacau la~ Bite u~

We made a lot of noise la and played 1 on 1 football inside the class. Wahahaha.....
There are some censored things must be cut. So so.....Duwan tell y'all la.
Later we watched VIDEOS. I show d video la. It's below.


1st video


2nd video

Man this dude rocks. His song so canggih. Btw Jun Eng n i can be considered as the most crazy ppl in the class. WE LOVE SINGING. Haha~
When we going back that time we picked up Yung Tuck on the way. ^^,
Inside the train got things happen n things discussed. Duwan tell u oso. Big boys talk.
Hehe~ When I go back that time at masjid jamek I saw DBKL doing their job.




This is Jun Eng

Well I love talking with him. Quite ngam key 1. We what oso can talk n share bout. Its really fun. XD
This coming sem holiday i really wana follow him back to his hometown and enjoy the craziness that KL won't have. =)
Btw its his birthday today. Woots. All the best to u my man~ And my personal bodyguard. =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONG JUN ENG ! ! !



Must end with my picture. >.<~

No comments: