Monday, May 30, 2011

What Do You Want?

What I wanted in my life is to be able to control money and not them controlling me. Else say is having money working for me and not me working for money. This inspired through reading a book. With it, I am able to have more income than expenses. With able to control my cashflow, I am able to avoid myself being overwhelmed with debts of credit cards and liabilities.

With this knowledge, I can hold off myself doing something that I cannot afford. If i couldn't control my flow of money, then things will be out of hand. With every extra cash, will be spent and will not have extra money. The want for extra money will be much more and the circle of expenses will be continued over and over. Money should be invested in income generation assets like business, shares or properties where risk is involved. People tend to play it safe, but with deep insight, we can control these risk and make them become an upper hand in life.

I would also want to be one of the best gamer in any of the games played. This is to increase my prowess in my field of interest. I can increase my motivation in life when I can master this. Not only motivation but also can generate extra income if participate in any competition where they offer sums of cash to the victor. Its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone, enjoying my interest and making money at the same time.

No comments: