Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged By SHE WEI

>>>>>TaGGed By She Wei<<<<<

<> 12.20pm

Name> Dexter Chan
Sisters: 1
Brothers: tarak
Shoe Size: 6,7,8?
Height: I give u range la. Taller than 160 shorther than 180
Where do you live:MotherEarth
Favourite drinks:PEPSI
Favourite breakfast:Kuey teow
Have you ever been on a plane?: Im leaving on a jetplane. Yeah
Swam in the ocean:Yea
Fallen asleep at school:Don't even say it. Countless
Broken someone's heart:Yeap
Fell off your chair: 4got lu~
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: got gua
What is your room like: small. my clothes all around
What's right beside you: Cellphone.
What is the last thing you ate: rice
Ever had chicken pox: NOP
Sore throat: Yeap
Stitches: Yea. On my head when i was young
Broken nose: Nop
Do you believe in love at first sight: YEAH! !
Like picnics?: FOOD. Yeah
Who was the last person you danced with: got ah?
Last person made you smile: My friends
You last yelled at: no1
Today did you kissed anyone: nah
Get sick: errr....yeah
Miss someone: Yeap. My girl
Eat: Sure do
Best feeling in the world: FLOODED with tons and tons and tons of of billions of cash. N wit my loved 1
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: last time i do.
What's under your bed: toys. Unknown stuff, dust
Who do you really hate: Duwan tell u.
What time: 12.28pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • SLEEP
  • EAT
  • SHIT
  • FART
  • PEE
5 things on my to-do list today:
  • EAT
  • SLEEP
  • read my story book
  • DOTA
  • Feel like shitting now

5 snacks I enjoy:
  • Kit-kat
  • mister potato (TOMATO)
  • twisties (BBQ)
  • seaweed. >.<
  • edible stuff.

5things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • BUY BIG HOUSE
  • BUY BIG CAR
  • BUY all my dream stuff
  • DONATE
  • MAKE MY LOVED ONES HAPPY
5 of my bad habits:

  • Bully my sister >.<
cant really specify ady.

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:

  • My house
  • Nic's house
  • my aunts house
  • my friends house
  • my grandmother house


5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
  • sleep
  • dota
  • eat
  • sms
  • find stuff to do again
I tag:
  • JENNY
  • REBECCA
  • WAI WAI
  • JERRICA
  • STEPHANIE
  • SUSANA

Thats all. Thank you

No comments: